Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

so many reasons why I love you

I absolutely love My Mind's Eye line of paper and embellishments and "the sweetest thing" line by Jen Allyson is one of my favorites! With mine and Ray's anniversary coming up in a few weeks, I decided to make a card using "the sweetest thing" line.

The base is made from plain white cardstock. I used my Silhouette to cut the lattice work out of another sheet of white cardstock. To make the lattice work pop, I layered it o ntop of Bluebell "Smile" Beam paper by My Mind's Eye. I added a rectangle at the bottom of the lattice work (Lavender "Fabulous" Berries Paper) with a smaller rectangle of Bluebell "Smile" Bouquet paper layered on top. Then, using pop dots, I added The Sweetest Thing Lavender Reasons Title from My Mind's Eye.



No comments:

Post a Comment