Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

So many pictures, so little time!

I am finally starting to make some headway on my wedding scrapbook! I am super excited about the way that it is turning out! So far I have a few favorite pages that I want to share!


The first page that I am in love with is of our rehearsal dinner. I love how it captured the evening. The pictures are a little hectic, but that is how I remember it. There was a lot going on and I think this page captures the essence of the evening.


Another favorite page of mine is one that showcases our venue, Stevenson Ridge. When the husband and I went there on one of their open houses, we fell in love. It was perfect. I do not think that we could have found a better location!


Finally, I am in LOVE with my "Dressing the Bride" page. It was such a special moment in my life and I am so grateful to Casey Smith at Dirt Road Photography for capturing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment