Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

I am the Easter Bunny!

This Easter, the brother came for a visit with myself and the husband. I love a good tradition and couldn't let my boys have an Easter when they didn't get a visit from a giant rabbit that breaks into your house leaving eggs in a basket (what?).
So I made sure that they would have their basket filled with the family favorite (Reese's Egg and Bunny). In addition, the husband really wanted one of those Velcro ball and catch game things. I don't understand it, but I aim to please :)
 In addition, William and I went to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, where it RAINED and RAINED and RAINED. The good part was that we got onto all of the big roller coasters without having to wait in line. In some cases, we stayed on the ride and rode it a few times. However, the weather made us a little miserable so after a while we left and went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and to dry off. After checking the weather radar we saw that most of the rain had left the area, so we went back for a few more rides!

“What strange creatures brothers are!” 
Jane Austen





No comments:

Post a Comment