Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

remember this...

It is amazing to think that this time last year I had just graduated from the University of Mary Washington with my Master's of Science in Elementary Education. One of the best parts of being a graduate is going to UMW's Grad Ball. To help remember this amazing night I wanted to create a layout that was just as fun. I was super excited to find some older Teresa Collins paper that was exactly what I was looking for.

For this layout, I used Flower Melody by Alison Kreft as the background paper. To play up the birds on the paper, I used my Silhouette and gray cardstock to cut out the birds on a line border. I used the same gray paper as the border to help give some weight to the pictures. Using pop dots, I added a flower from the Teresa Collins line Spring Fling and added some crystal effects on the center to add some dimension.


To give the pages some much needed shine, I used a gold glitter border from the Teresa Collins Summer stories line. I used pop dots to attach the gold border to the page.  Finally, I created the title using Teresa Collins Freestyle: Words. I cut out the header that I wanted and attached it to the page using pop dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment