Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Eagle Scout!

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe that my baby brother is an Eagle Scout! He has been working toward this for as long as I can remember! I am so proud of him and all that he accomplished!

To celebrate William becoming an Eagle Scout, we had an Eagle Court of Honor at a local church with one of the other boys in his troop that finished his project around the same time William did. Since this was a split ceremony, my mother and I were in charge of the table decorations. I wanted to do something a little bit different, so I looked around Pinterest and found this as inspiration. With the help of my new Silhouette, I was able to make my own version.


In addition to making the centerpieces, I was also in charge of making the invitations for the ceremony. I used Microsoft Power Point with all the details on it, then printed it out and backed it on rustic red cardstock. The dimensions were 5x7.

Congratulations William!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your brother! I'm starting to plan my son's Eagle Court of Honor and I enjoyed seeing your centerpieces and invitations. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete