Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Scrapbook Retreat

This past weekend I had the opportunity to attend my first scrapbook retreat with my mom. It was one of the most amazing weekends that I have had in a long time. We stayed at the Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel & Conference Center which was one of the nicest hotels I have had the opportunity to stay at.
the Wyndham Virginia Crossings Hotel and Conference Center

 While we were there we had the opportunity to take a class from the amazing Teresa Collins
Me and Teresa Collins after the Stationary Noted class

Stationary Noted File Folder Book: using  the latest office inspired line Stationary noted and Far & Away

While I was familiar with her line of paper and embellishments, I wasn't that familiar with her kits and classes. After having the opportunity to take her class, hearing her emotional stories and getting the opportunity to talk with her I am now a huge fan!

The crop room

Our work space

It was a great weekend and I cannot wait to go back and do it again in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment