Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Kings Dominion Two Page Scrapbook Layout


For the week 3 challenge issued by My Scraps & More we had to create a layout that used six or more patterned papers. I chose to focus on our most recent trip to Kings Dominion because I thought that the pictures, while busy, could hold their own amongst the busy papers.

To create this page I used papers from the Best of Pebbles Paper Pad that I purchased from Hobby Lobby (with my 40% off coupon). I used the cloud paper as my base and then added two different strips in different widths to the bottom to give it some weight. In the bottom strip is also where I added my title cut from my Silhouette Portrait. I then used the black and white polka dot to create the background for my pictures. I used five different patterns to then create the flags at the top.

Once again using my silhouette I cut the sun and clouds and I created the Snoopy cut. I wish I could take credit for creating the Snoopy file but I cannot. I got the SVG file from Cori's Cricut page. I then had to save it as a picture and then transfer it over into my silhouette.

To finish the page I made a tag from plain white card-stock and added some different colored bakers twine.


These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only.

No comments:

Post a Comment